If our programme excites you, we will be happy to receive your application. The minimum requirements are a bachelor degree, and proficiency in English. The latter can be demonstrated by for instance a first degree in English, IELTS Academic score 6.5, or Dutch secondary education HAVO 8 or VWO 7.5. Work experience in the museum and heritage sector is strongly preferred.
Given the high student demand for a programme with only 20 to 22 spaces, we follow a rigorous selection process based on individual quality and group diversity. Applications are assessed twice a year. The first ten students will be selected in March, and the remaining spots will be filled in May. /p>
To apply, please register at Studielink. You will be requested to upload the following:
- Your completed application form (which you will receive after registration)
- Your CV
- A motivation letter explaining why you think this is the best programme for you given your career goals, interests and museum and heritage experience (ca. 1000 words)
- An admission assignment: With reference to at least 3 academic or professional publications reflect on the most critical skills the 21st- century heritage professional should have (1500 words)
- A scan of your passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- Scans of your relevant academic certificates
- Proof of English proficiency –if required.
- Optional: An example of your academic writing (bachelor’s thesis, published article, etc.)
The submission deadlines are 1 March and 1 May. After submission, students will be called for a face-to-face or online interview.