The Advisory Committee to the Reinwardt Academy is composed of representatives from the work field. They monitor the relation between the study programmes and professional practice and make recommendations based on new developments and demands. The members of the committee are:
- Roy Cremers, Cultural enterpeneur, strategy, development, innovation and recruitment
- Annette Gaalman, advisor/project leader at Erfgoed Brabant, participating in LCM, and Netwerk Digitaal Erfgoed.
- Francio Guadeloupe, Lecturer and researcher, Department of Anthropology at the University of Amsterdam
- Bengin Dawod, Architect /Urban Design, Dawod A.A.U, Amsterdam Area
- Priya Bansraj, Project leader, International art transport HIZKIA
- Nadia Bouras, Assistant Professor, the Institute for History and NIMAR of the University Leiden
- Henk Atze Dijkstra, Director Dinamo Fonds, Founder/President of Stichting Jacob de Wit